Beacon Management Services, a leading real estate management company, was recently selected by an investment entity in Manhattan to manage and lease an apartment community in northeast Atlanta along the I-85 corridor in Gwinnett County. This is the second multifamily apartment community to go under management by the Atlanta-based company.
“Multifamily apartment management represents a rapidly growing business segment for Beacon,” said Lisa Simmons, president of Beacon Management Services. “We’ve been approached by investors seeking a professional Atlanta management partner who can maximize their asset values. We see investor appetite remaining strong for multifamily properties in markets with good fundamentals.”
Beacon Management offers high-quality NOI performance that is sustainable with low volatility. This performance leads to outsized, risk-adjusted returns achieved through its competitive advantages including:
- Business plan designed to maximize the value of the community and meet the owner’s goals.
- Thorough understanding of market conditions and trends.
- Extensive “Value Add” renovation experience.
- Lease up and planning for lease up and new developments.
- Due diligence services for acquisitions.
- Budget development and consultation on funding models
- Extensive property performance reports
- On-demand, cloud-based management software
Beacon Management Services LLC is a leading Atlanta property management company which offers comprehensive solutions to residential, multifamily, commercial and mixed use properties. Professional, personalized service found in smaller organizations, coupled with the extensive resources of a proven leader; make Beacon the first choice for real estate management services.